Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012

I'm back and new in

Hi Guys,


sorry for beeing offline for such a long period but I've been ill and then my notebook crashed down :(
I had no notebook for more than 4 weeks!!


But today I went the first time of my life to private lessons, i never needed it but my grades in math turned that bad that they are necessary now.
The teacher is very nice, his name is Emil, and a classmate of mine and he made our homework together.
He explains very comlicated stuff such easily that I asked myself why I have problems with understandig while sitting in the regular class :)
My last exams for this school year are over now and I just have to make swimming marks..
I went to the swimming bath yesterday with David, my boyfriend, and he explains me how to swim the crawl.
He swims in a club and he's pretty good :)


After the private lessons I went to a drug store here, it's called dm (Drogeriemarkt in german) to buy some new concealer because my old one was gone and I decidet to try a new one in addition to my old one :)


Here are some pictures:

 My old one CATRICE LIGHT-REFLECTION Nr. 30 rosy beige - 3,95€
A new experiment: CATRICE Concealer-palette - 3,45€






I also bought my first essie nailpolish - vanity fairest - looking forward to have a nice nude colour but it turned out by a soft shimmering pearly top coat or something :(

essie - vanity fairest - 7,95€

CATRICE - Goldfinger - 3,95€

Both Nailpolishes applied two times




I will try out the concealer-palette and write a review soon :)

Hugs, love and a "Goodbye"  from rainy Germany!

Yours Anni



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen